A Ray of Sunshine Buns

Let me begin by saying that I am well aware that great blogs have great photos.  I do not have great photos.  What I do have is a great new recipe for cinnamon buns!  I recently purchased Bronte Aurell's book ScandiKitchen: Fika and Hygge after stumbling over her Instagram page.  While flipping through the book, I found myself wondering if her claim to the best cinnamon buns could actually be true.  I can now confirm that this is the recipe of all recipes for cinnamon buns.  The dough is beautiful and soft.  The filling is spicy and just the right amount of sweet and then... a dollop of pastry cream!!  Perfection!!!  Making this recipe brightened my entire day and eating two buns brightened the following one.  So good!  So, find some energy and some fresh yeast and get baking.  You will not regret it.


The recipe is found here: Sunshine buns.   Thank you Bronte! 

Comments

Popular Posts