Sweet Potato Yumminess

Some of you may know that I have a very particular palate.  I am picky, picky, picky.  I am always critical of colors, textures and I certainly don't like trying new flavors.  If a food is strange or funky looking I usually pass right by it.  The crazy thing is that I know that I am missing out on a multitude of flavors and I don't really care.  Isn't that terrible?!?!?  Pour example, my Dad is always buying new fruits (persimmons, cheramoya, cactus pears) for us to try and I usually pass it right up.  They just look to weird (mature huh?).  Anyway, when a friend of mine posted a Roasted Sweet Potato Salad on her blog, I passed it right up.  Cilantro, black beans, peppers and sweet potatoes - no way!   My sister on the other hand decided to try it and after I was guaranteed that I would like it, I tried it.  Surprise, surprise, the salad is incredible.  It has a mix of flavors that make your mouth sing.  So, if you are looking for a new Thanksgiving recipe, try this one and wow your guests.  You will not regret it!!

Comments

  1. Thank you Diana for finding the recipe and Violet for letting us all know about it! I give you credit every time I make it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so good! surprisingly good. If I remember correctly, I did my fair share of taste testing before it got served. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts